Deadline: March 15, 2018 Entry Fee: $10
First Place - $250. Winning photograph to be placed in Society bulletins and/or State Journal. Second and Third place winners will receive ribbons.
1. Mail entry form, photography to the address on the Photography Contest Entry Form.
2. This contest is open only to amateur photographers who are members of the dental profession (dentist, hygienists, assistants, lab personnel, front office/administrative, dental students, etc. All entries must be the work of the contestant.
3. Entries may be either color or black and white and they will be judged together. Each contestant will be allowed a maximum of five (5) entries.
4. All photos must be 8 x 10 prints. No other sizes will be accepted. Each photo must be mounted on 11 x 14 mat board. No frames or glass accepted.
5. The information labels provided must be adhered to the back of each photo. Incomplete entry forms or labels may disqualify the entry. Photocopies of the forms are acceptable.
If you have any questions, email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the GLIDM office at 631-244-0722.
All entries must be received no later than March 15, 2018.
The entry fee per photographer is $10 for one to up to five (maximum) photos entered.
LIABILITY & RELEASE
It is up to the discretion of the Planning Board for the display of the photographs. All entries will be displayed during the Meeting. The Greater Long Island Dental Meeting is not responsible for photographs lost or damaged in the mail or onsite. Entries must be picked up at the meeting by 4:00 pm on Wednesday, April 18th. Photos that have not been picked up will become the property of the Greater Long Island Dental Meeting. All contestants hereby permit the Greater Long Island Dental Meeting to use photos submitted in reproductions or publications as they deem appropriated.
Huntington Hilton Hotel
Melville, New York
1:00pm – 5:00pm
8:30am – 10:00pm
4:00pm – 8:00pm
5:00pm – 6:00pm
1:00pm – 7:00pm
8:00am – 6:00pm
EXHIBITION HALL HOURS:
4:00pm – 8:00pm
10:00am – 6:00pm
APRIL 17-18 2018
Powered by IMS
Online Web Inc.
Proud Contributor of GLIDM